1. You use wipes to remove makeup every day.
© wlooks © shutterstock Click to Flip
2. You think that serums can be used on their own.
© shaaanxo Click to Flip
3. You use dry sponges after putting foundation on.
© onedio Click to Flip
4. You don’t know the difference between concealer and corrector.
© bodystatus Click to Flip
5. You keep a mask on overnight or remove it only after it dries completely.
© depositphotos © depositphotos Click to Flip
6. You rub the face with lotion that contains alcohol.
© shutterstock © purebeautyuk Click to Flip
7. You don’t wash off micellar water.
© shutterstock © plastichno Click to Flip